- The complexity of Oracle environments requires DBAs have more knowledge than ever. There are numerous presentations on Streams, Data Guard, RAC and other advanced configurations. Knowing performance tuning and backup/recovery is no longer enough to be a successful DBA.
- Oracle Fusion is the future of Oracle applications. Yet Grid control, SOA, BPEL, XML, Web Services, ADF, etc. are all components new to most Oracle technologists. The Fusion presentations are a great opportunity to get boot strapped on Oracle Fusion.
- There are numerous presentations on Oracle10g features, Oracle10g is the most significant release due to it having more features that should be used out of the box than any previous release.
- A lot of Oracle11g is going to be launched at COLLAB, where 10g DBAs need to learn what is coming.
- There are tons of fresh new material and topics at COLLAB. There are 40% new speakers and topics at the IOUG conference this year.
- The ability to pay one conference fee and attend presentations from the IOUG, OAUG and Quest gives an attendee maximum exposure to Oracle technology, applications and environment.
- The comprehensive exposure you receive at one of the IOUG conferences cannot be matched anywhere.
Networking is also one of the key benefits of attending the IOUG conference.
I hope to see you there. :-)